MATA INVENTIVE, LLC
Late Updated: February 1, 2024
- Use of the MATA Software. You may use MATA Software solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy the MATA Services as provided by MATA, and as permitted by the Terms. You may not incorporate any portion of the MATA Software into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the MATA Software or otherwise assign any rights to the MATA Software in whole or in part. You may not use the MATA Software for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing any MATA Software and we may terminate your right to use any MATA Software at any time. Your rights to use the MATA Software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these Software Terms or any other Terms. Additional third-party terms contained within or distributed with certain MATA Software that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply to that MATA Software (or software incorporated with the MAT Software) and will govern the use of such software in the event of a conflict with these Terms. All software used in any MATA Service is the property of MATA or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- No Reverse Engineering. You may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the MATA Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the MATA Software.
- Updates. In order to keep the MATA Software up to date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
- Export Regulations; Government End Users. You must comply with all export and re-export restrictions and regulations of the Department of Commerce and other United States agencies and authorities that may apply to the MATA Software. If you are a U.S. Government end user, we are licensing the MATA Software to you as a “Commercial Item” as that term is defined in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (see 48 C.F.R. § 2.101), and the rights we grant you to the MATA Software are the same as the rights we grant to all others under these Terms.
- Information We Collect. We may collect personal information that you provide directly, such as your name, email address, and contact details when you interact with our Software. We may collect information about your interactions with our Software, such as the features you use, the pages you visit, and your preferences. This data helps us improve our Software and user experience. We may collect information about the device you use to access our Software, including device type, operating system, browser type, and IP address.
- How We Use the Information We Collect. We use the collected information to provide and improve our Software, deliver updates, and respond to user inquiries. We may use your email address to send you notifications about updates, news, and important announcements related to our Software. We use usage data and analytics to understand how users interact with our Software and make improvements based on user behavior.
- How We Share the Information We Collect. We do not sell, trade, or rent personal information to third parties. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties for analytics, marketing, or other business purposes. We may disclose your personal information if required by law or to protect our rights, safety, or property.
- Data Retention. We retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy or as required by law.
- Security. We implement reasonable measures to protect the security of your information. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Your Choices. You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. If you wish to exercise these rights or have concerns about your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to this Policy. We may update this Policy to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. We will provide notice of any changes by posting the updated Policy on our website.
Contact Us. If you have questions, concerns, or requests regarding this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.